- Small to medium sized water plants
- Self-learning tank and drilling functions
- Large touchscreen
- Built-in UPS
- Integrated video surveillance
- Extended management system with risk assessment
- Modern interface
- Total overview image
- Better reports
- Flexible hardware can be expanded
- Night usage monitoring
- Easier remote access
- Self-learning leakage monitoring
- Advanced graphs
- Advanced user management and access control
- Historical logging of events and alams
- And much more.....
|Screen examples from BC 7000:
- Control and monitor your wells
- Protect against break-ins
- Register maximum and minimum level in your wells
- Control the pump sequence
- Control and monitor your filter process
- Flushing program and sequence arrangement
- Stop function for drainage pump in sludge basin
- Reports total power consumption in kWh
- Reports kWh/m3
- Reports on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis
- Reports operating hours of motor, pump and compressor
BC 7000 is designed to give small and very small water supply plants the opportunity to purchase a modern SCADA-solution within an economic framework that corresponds to the plants size.
By creative development and use of standard industrial components, it has been a possibility to produce a solution for approximately 1/3 the price of a traditional solution. It is a solution which can be connected to a maximum number of specific components such as pumps, valves, level switches, pressure transmitters, etc. like features and reports are firmly defined. The features and the number of components that can be connected to a large extent, covers all that is required for a modern water plants.
The whole system is based on the integration of a PLC, a Web server, a SMS system and a firewall in a single unit.
The communication to the plant requires only a standard Internet connection so it can be accessed and operated globally via a PC, tablet or smartphone.
Alarms are sent via the SMS unit, as the operating status can be retrieved likewise. The system is thus not dependent on a PC that is connected to the operating system that needs to be maintained and updated, just as there are no software licenses or expenses for external servers.